- Schools with 4-H Afterschool
- What is 4-H?
- 4-H Afterschool Information & FAQ
- 4-H Activities
- Volunteer Application Form
- Online Volunteer Training
Our 4-H Afterschool Program is a great opportunity to have 4-H known around our community. We currently run Afterschool Programs in 16 Elementary schools and 10 Junior High schools and 1 High School around Utah County. Each one has a site coordinator who finds volunteers to lead clubs on various topics.
A day in 4-H Afterschool consists of:
- A healthy snack and homework help time
- Reciting of the American and 4-H pledges
- A group activity to get the kids focused for 4-H clubs
- An hour of club time on a variety of topics ranging from cooking and sewing to robotics and karaoke
The program will run for 32 weeks throughout the school year, allowing kids the opportunity to do productive and fun things after school. During the summer, students are invited to participate in the other camps and activities 4-H has to offer.
If you would like to volunteer to lead a club or assist with the snacks and group games, please contact:
Cassandra Spaeth (801) 851-8435 firstname.lastname@example.org