UPCOMING EVENTSView full calendar
Utah County 4-H Livestock Clubs
There are two main types of clubs in 4-H - Family and Community.
Family Clubs are for your family where you can focus on what your children would like to learn. You can create your own curriculum or use any resources 4-H provides.
Community Clubs are run by a variety of leaders and are often project specific. Youth from various locations and age groups come together to learn and grow.
Please note: Club leaders may have limits on the number of youth they allow to participate. Please feel free to contact these leaders to receive more information. If these clubs do not meet your needs please feel free to create your own family club. More information on that can be found here: http://utahcounty4h.org/whats-4-h/
- Benjamin 4-H Livestock Club
- Camille Mangelson: email@example.com
- Boyer Hogs (Springville)
- Ercanbrack Rabbits 4-H Club
- Kari Ercanbrack: 801-310-2881; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Genola Livestock Club
- Chris Steele: 801-754-5579, email@example.com
- Lakeshore 4-H Livestock Club
- Shane or Wendy Sorensen: 801-798-1209; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leland Livestock Club
- Dwight or Brenda Liddiard: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palmyra 4-H Livestock Club
- Bryan Ottesen: 801-369-6329
- Salem Sheep Club
- Casey Peterson: email@example.com
- Squash Head 4-H (Santaquin)
- Dave Robbins: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utah County Dairy Goat Club
- Katy Beukers: email@example.com
- West Mountain 4-H Livestock
- Darann Smith: 801-400-2473; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winger Family Livestock Clubs
- Ray Winger: email@example.com
If you would like your club added or removed from this list, need to update information, or have further questions please contact Katelyn Hepworth at firstname.lastname@example.org.