UPCOMING EVENTSView full calendar
Horse Show Information
Registration for ALL horse shows must be completed online through ut.4honline.com. Registration will close a few days prior to the show. .
If you need help registering for 4-H, reactivating a youth participant in 4-H online, or registering for an event check out this WEBSITE or contact the 4-H Office at 801-851-8470.
Please remember that only the top two scores count towards qualifying for the State 4-H Horse Show.
English Horse Shows:
May 11, 2018: English Horse Show Hosted by Weber County 4-H. 6:00 p.m. 1693 West 400 North Marriott-Slaterville, UT. Register through 4-H Online by May 9th. $10.00 Registration fee. Classes will be in Presentation, Dressage, Stadium, and Test.
Utah County 4-H Western Horse Shows:
- Exhibitors must be registered with 4-H in order to participate.
- Exhibitors must be in the third grade AND at least 8 years of age as of October 1, 2017 in order to participate in the 2018 Horse Program. Exhibitors may participate through the same season of their high school graduation but not after their 19th birthday.
- Exhibitors must provide their own project horse. Horses may not be shared between participants.
- The complete rulebook can be found online HERE. Please remember that it is each exhibitors and parents responsibility to familiarize themselves with the rulebook.
- There are two reining patterns for each age division. Patterns can be found online HERE in the rulebook.
- There are a variety of showmanship patterns. All patterns can be found online HERE in the rulebook.
- Utah County 4-H will post the reining and showmanship patterns the day before each show on the Facebook and Instagram pages.
Horse Show Standings
Standings will be updated after each show.
Standings after the first show will only reflect the scores from the first show. Standings after the second show will reflect the combination of the two show scores. There will not be any standings released following the third show because final standings will be announced at the awards banquet.