UPCOMING EVENTSView full calendar
Livestock Show Information
Utah State Jr. Livestock Show
- May 1 - 4, 2019
- Spanish Fork, Utah
- Registration due April 1, 2019
- Click HERE for Utah State Jr. Livestock Show (Spanish Fork, Utah) Registration
- Please note, you can use your login information from last year
- Click HERE for the Utah State Jr. Livestock Show (Spanish Fork, Utah) Premium Book and Schedule
- Market Entries - $10.00
- 1st Breeding Entry - $10.00 All other Breeding Entries - $5.00
- 2 Beef, 2 Sheep, 2 Goats, 1 Hog - Max 2 market animals per exhibitor, any combination. Only one animal sells.
Millard County Jr. Livestock Show
- May 28 - 31, 2019
- Delta, Utah
- First Entry - $10.00 All Others - $5.00
- Beef, Hogs, Sheep, Goats, Dairy. 3 animals max. No more than 2 of the same species.
Uintah Basin Jr. Livestock Show
- June 3 - 6, 2019
- Vernal, Utah
- $10.00 per Entry
- Two market animals per exhibitor. Any combination of beef, lambs, hogs, or goats. Only one animal sells.
Southeastern Utah Jr. Livestock Show
- July 10 - 13, 2019
- Ferron, Utah
- First Entry - $10.00 Additional Entries - $5.00
- Max of two market animals. Any species or combination of species. Only one animal sells.
- Registration deadline June 10th.
Utah County Fair Jr. Livestock Show
Utah State Fair Jr. Livestock Show
- September 13-15, 2019
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Beef - $5.00
- Sheep - $5.00
- Hogs - $5.00
- Goats - $5.00
- 1 lamb, 1 hog, 2 steers, 1 goat. Only one animal sells. Breeding stock is encouraged.
- Rules and registration available online at http://www.utahstatefair.com.
Utah Jr. Turkey Show
- November 14 - 16, 2019
- Bothwell Utah
- Participants may order up to 20 poults.
- Registration for poults is due April 8th to the Box Elder Extension Office.
- Click HERE for the Poult Registration Form. Click HERE for the Turkey Show Registration Form.
- Utah Jr. Turkey Show
- USU Extension Box Elder County
- 1 South Main
- Brigham City, UT 84302 435-695-2543
- Birds will be available for pickup approximately July 30th.
- Participants may show 1 tom and 1 hen at the show.
- All other birds will be processed within the following two weeks.
Check back soon for more detailed 2019 Livestock Show Information.
Jr. Livestock Show Rules:
Exhibitors must be registered with either 4-H or FFA in order to participate.
Exhibitors must be in the third grade AND at least 8 years of age as of October 1, 2018 in order to participate in the 2019 Livestock Program. Exhibitors may participate through the same season of their high school graduation but not after their 19th birthday.
It is each exhibitor's responsibility to ensure their animal is properly tagged. Steers must be tagged at least 100 days prior to the start of the livestock show in which you will be participating. Sheep, goats, and hogs must be tagged at least 60 days prior to the start of the livestock show in which you will be participating.
All other rules must be followed as specified by the Stockshow entity. Complete rules can be found online HERE
Click HERE for a complete list of Jr. Livestock Shows and Contact Information
Click HERE for the Utah County Fair Jr. Livestock Show Premium Book
Click HERE for the link to the Utah County Fair Jr. Livestock Show Registration