UPCOMING EVENTSView full calendar
Utah County 4-H Livestock Program
We would like to congratulate our 2017- 2018 Livestock Bowl Team: Jared Roach, Britton Redd, Stran Sorensen, and Tyler Morgan for placing 5th overall at Western National Roundup last week. We would also like to congratulate Jared Roach for placing 2nd individually!!!
Before youth can participate in the 4-H Livestock program they must first become a member of 4-H. To do this you need to do three things.
1st: Click HERE to find a club near you.
2nd: Create a profile at https://ut.4honline.com
3rd: Pay the $10.00 enrollment fee (online, over the phone, or in person).
If you would like to participate but do not have access to a place to raise your livestock please check out the YALL Program. More information can be found online HERE.
Utah State Jr. Livestock Show (Spanish Fork, Utah.) May 2 - 5th 2018
- Entries Due April 1, 2018
- Entry Fees: First Animal: $10.00 Each Additional Animal: $5.00
- Entries can be completed online HERE.
- Help with online entries can be found HERE.
- Max Number of Animals Allowed: Maximum number of market animals is 2. Any combination of 2 Beef, 2 Sheep, 1 Hog. Youth may only sell one animal. No max on breeding stock.
- The Premium Book (Rule Book) can be found online HERE.
April 2, 2018: Turkey Poult Order Forms Due
- 2018 Order Form
- Make checks payable to Utah Junior Turkey Show
- Send forms to: Utah Junior Turkey Show
c/o Donna Andrews
Box Elder County Extension Office
01 South Main
Brigham City, UT 84302
Questions - Contact Josh Dallin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turkey poults will be available for pickup the week of July 24, 2018 (TENNATIVELY).
April 7, 2018: Livestock Tagging #3 - Registration must be completed online prior to attending. More information can be found on this website under Rules, Tagging, and Show Info.
- When: April 7, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Where: Spanish Fork Fairgrounds Back Parking Lot
- LAST OPPORTUNITY for Steers wishing to participate in the Southeastern Utah Jr. Livestock Show (Ferron).
- LAST OPPORTUNITY for Goats, Sheep, and Hogs wishing to participate in the Millard County Jr. Livestock Show (Delta) or the Uintah Basin Jr. Livestock Show (Vernal).
- OPEN to all species wishing to participate in any later shows.
April 10, 2018: Livestock Bowl #3 - This is the last opportunity for youth grades 3 - 12 to participate in the Livestock Bowl Contest. Senior youth wishing to participate in State 4-H Contests must have participated in at least one bowl contest in order to qualify. 6:00 p.m. at the Utah County 4-H Office.
April 12 - 14, 2018: 4-H Leadermete - More information can be found online here: https://utah4h.org/events/leadermete/ Contact the Utah County 4-H Office for more details.
April 20, 2018: Registration Deadline for the YALL Program.
April 26, 2018: Registration Deadline for the Intermountain Livestock Judges Training to be held May 10 - 12, 2018.
May 19, 2018: Millard County 4-H Horse and Livestock Camp. Millard County 4-H is opening up an amazing opportunity to all 4-H youth interested in horse or livestock projects. You do not have to currently be participating in this project in order to attend. Register online at ut.4honline.com by May 4, 2018. Registration is $10.00 and includes lunch and a shirt.
4-H Newsletter for up to date information and reminders.