UPCOMING EVENTSView full calendar
Utah County Fair
It is with great sadness that we share the Utah County Commission has postponed the 2020 Utah County Fair. Please click here to see our program updates for 2020.
The Utah County Fair is held every year in August. For exact dates, check out our current newsletter.
As a member of 4-H, youth ages 8-18 as of September 1, 2019, are able to enter items they have made into the fair. We award ribbons and cash prizes for every entry! Although there is no limit to the number of items youth may enter, there is a limit to the types of items. (For example, they can enter both an oil painting and a watercolor painting, but may only enter one of each.)
Here is a link to the Utah County Fair Handbook. You will find a list of all of the "Divisions" and "Classes" youth can enter. Then, there are "lots" for each item. For most lots, youth may enter one item, but they may enter items in as many classes as they choose.
- Youth, ages 8-18 as of September 1, 2019, who are registered for 4-H, may enter as many items as they would like to.
- For more ideas of items you can enter, check out our Pinterest page.
What you need to know:
- On August 1, fair registration will open
- Here is the link for our Fair Registration website
- Follow the directions there
- Your Username is your email address and you will need to set a new password each year.
- Registration will remain open until 6 pm on the day of check in. (Check out our current newsletter for fair dates.)
We need about 100 adults and youth of all ages to volunteer to help us throughout the fair. Please, contact us if you are able to volunteer, even if it is only for a couple of hours. Here is a list of some of the things we need help with. Contact our office to sign up! Thanks you for your time!
- Set up tables and displays
- Help with check-in
- Be a clerk for the judges and record winners
- Be a host for displays
- Clean-up and entry checkout
If you have any questions about the Utah County Fair, or about entering your projects online, please call our office at 385-268-6531.
We can’t wait to see you at the fair!