UPCOMING EVENTSView full calendar
As the new 4-H year begins September 1, 2020 please remember that participants and leaders will not be able to register for you club until we have received your club charter form. Once completed please email them to Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Katelyn at email@example.com.
Club Meetings During COVID-19
BEFORE a Club Meeting:
- Club leaders MUST watch the informational video provided by Utah 4-H and complete the following Google Form. This provides a way for the State 4-H Office to track that information has been provided to you and that you agree to follow Utah State University Policy https://forms.gle/dXQYfNNkrCossoLU9
- Club leaders should reach out to all Club Members to remind them to follow proper hygiene protocol and to monitor their health to know when to stay home
- Club leaders should reach out to all Club Members to inform them that, in the event one of them, or someone in their household, tests positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of a club meeting they must notify you as the club leader immediately.
DURING any club meeting:
- USU COVID-19 Signage should be posted (Prevention and Precaution and Stay Home If You Have Symptoms). Signage can be found online at https://www.usu.edu/covid-19/operations/prevention-signage.
- A verbal symptom check of everyone in attendance must be taken. Questions include:
- In the last 14 days have you experienced a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- In the last 14 days have you had any contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
*** If anyone answers “yes” to either of those questions or exhibits symptoms they should be asked to leave ***
- Attendance must be taken. *If someone in attendance is not a registered member of 4-H, a phone number must be recorded as well.
- All in attendance must wear masks. As 4-H and Extension are part of Utah State University, masks are required. For more information on Utah State University’s mask policy visit https://www.usu.edu/covid-19/staying-healthy/face-coverings
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be in effect at all times.
- Sanitation stations must be provided and easily accessible.
- No meals or food may be provided.
- Club meetings may not include overnight activities.
- Apart from immediate household members, carpooling is heavily discouraged.
- Limit club meetings to club members and as little extended family as possible.
AFTER a Club Meeting:
- Within 24 hours of the Club Meeting Club Leaders must email the 4-H Staff (Melanie Ogan firstname.lastname@example.org and Katelyn Hepworth email@example.com) the following information:
- Club Name
- Date of Club Meeting
- Location of Club Meeting
- Summary of Club Meeting (Activities, Speakers, Etc.)
- Attendance Sheet
In the event a Club Member tests positive for COVID-19 within the two week window following a Club meeting Club Leaders should contact the Utah County 4-H Staff immediately.