UPCOMING EVENTSView full calendar
Livestock Show Information
Utah State Jr. Livestock Show
- April 29th - May 2nd, 2020
- Spanish Fork, Utah
- Registration due April 1, 2020
- Click HERE for Utah State Jr. Livestock Show (Spanish Fork, Utah) Registration
- Please note, you can use your login information from last year
- Remember to register for both market and showmanship
- The Premium book will be posted as soon as it becomes available. Please make note of the changes to the schedule found HERE.
- Market Entries - $10.00
- Breeding Entries - $5.00
- 2 Beef, 2 Sheep, 2 Goats, 1 Hog - Max 2 market animals per exhibitor, any combination. Only one animal sells.
- 4-H Portfolios will follow the new Resume/Cover Letter format. Cover letters should
address the following questions:
- Summarize your project for the current year and specifically outline the skills you have developed, knowledge you have gained, and goals you have achieved
- Describe your 4-H leadership experiences and how you have grown as a person
- Provide details on the impacts of 4-H community service and how these experiences have affected your community
- Explain how your involvement in the Utah 4-H junior livestock project has impacted your life and challenged you to grow and push yourself outside of your comfort zone
- More information regarding the new format can be found online HERE.
Millard County Jr. Livestock Show
- May 26 - 29, 2020
- Delta, Utah
- First Entry - $10.00 All Others - $5.00
- Beef, Hogs, Sheep, Goats, Dairy. 3 animals max. No more than 2 of the same species.
- Registration deadline is 30 days prior to the show.
- Online Registration and the 2020 Rule Book can be found online HERE.
Uintah Basin Jr. Livestock Show
- June 1 - 4, 2020
- Vernal, Utah
- $10.00 per Entry
- Two market animals per exhibitor. Any combination of beef, lambs, hogs, or goats. Only one animal sells.
- Registration will be online. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Southeastern Utah Jr. Livestock Show
- July 8 - 11, 2020
- Ferron, Utah
- First Entry - $10.00 Additional Entries - $5.00
- Max of two market animals. Any species or combination of species. Only one animal sells.
- Registration information will be posted as it becomes available.
Utah County Fair Jr. Livestock Show
- 2020 Information will be posted as it becomes available.
Utah State Fair Jr. Livestock Show
- September 16 - 19, 2020
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Beef - $5.00
- Sheep - $5.00
- Hogs - $5.00
- Goats - $5.00
- 1 lamb, 1 hog, 2 steers, 1 goat. Only one animal sells. Breeding stock is encouraged.
- Rules and Registration will be posted as it becomes available.
Utah Jr. Turkey Show
- November 12 - 14, 2020
- Bothwell Utah
- More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Utah Junior Livestock Association rules and other information can be found online at their WEBSITE.
Jr. Livestock Show Rules:
Exhibitors must be registered with either 4-H or FFA in order to participate.
Exhibitors must be in the third grade AND at least 8 years of age as of October 1, 2018 in order to participate in the 2019 Livestock Program. Exhibitors may participate through the same season of their high school graduation but not after their 19th birthday.
It is each exhibitor's responsibility to ensure their animal is properly tagged. Steers must be tagged at least 100 days prior to the start of the livestock show in which you will be participating. Sheep, goats, and hogs must be tagged at least 60 days prior to the start of the livestock show in which you will be participating.
All other rules must be followed as specified by the Stockshow entity. Complete rules can be found online HERE